Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FREE to last

PART 43


"The feeling of pure freedom is seldom shared by many friends, let alone strangers. But, as I live and breath more often than not the moments of pure freedom occur when I am alone, settled, and absorbed in the interrelationships unique to the forest, or deep in the sound and feel of my music. As I get older those moments increase as my ability to be in the moment for longer periods becomes second nature.

But these are not moments unique to life. They are a part of life. They come with us at birth. Our parent's styles keep these things alive, or they don't. If they don't the process of unlearning to remember how to invite, and savor pure freedom becomes one's spiritual responsibility!" - Gregory E. Woods, 3.26.13


walking Free


No comments:

Post a Comment