Monday, April 7, 2014

A light in New York is possible...


Angela Poliv smiling in a dull pink pants suit somewhere in New York.
April 7, 2013

Someone is probably wondering why Angela Poliv is featured several times in my blog; why I think of her as important to look at and write about? She exudes light and lives in New York. The combination intrigues me. How evolved, or grew fascinates me with the questions the process of growth in New York engineers! How light emerges from concrete cities is worthy of thought and study. I wonder what her thoughts, and conversations are like, and what her presence feels like to a New Yorker, or to someone from a more tranquil and reasonable lifestyle in another place in the world? Does she receive people as they are, or is she as tough and indifferent as can be on the streets as other New Yorkers, who say they have to be and appear tough and indifferent to other people's outcomes.

A light is possible in New York. I have relatives there. - Gregory E. Woods 10.18.13

Angela Poliv in a New York museum in white pants suit
April 10, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment