Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Breasts and LAW



Why is it that people naturally and justly do the right thing? Education and awareness is helpful and choices encouraged on everyone's journey. In this country(/UAE) and with their legal system I do not know what the term Law may mean and it may differ from the US legal system entirely. And the article I read and video I watched was a reporting from ?? someone maybe who also may not know the culture and systems there.

Ahmed Shihab-Eldin At ASE stated "here in NYC" so leads me to assume he is US and may be familiar with only that legal system. Even while in the US there are dictionaries and Legal Dictionaries. I do not, nor do most have on hand (legal dictionaries) so again just not familiar with the word used-LAW.

Any time it gets down to Humanity "needing" a law I see obvious lack of communication/community, discussion/discourse and presentation of solutions to so called "problems". It is a means to an end (not truly) that reflects the lack of ..many things. With this I am reminded of what has happened in this area of Earth's people's history. Historically, I see that laws were once handed down from High as guidance for people via "spiritual people". Once those divisions occurred/were allowed the Spiritual people made it understandable to those under them, handed them down, and that too changed so much so that a separate dictionary was then assembled and created for those in that division, and the language, so different to now interpreted, and jobs (were) created in those various divisions to support it. Interesting thing is this division was not necessary or even Real.

I love everything a baby is and represents, the love that is, the nurturing that happens between the couple, the parents to the babe and babe to the parents, the family nurtured by the community and larger family welcoming, assisting them in their needs and the larger and larger from there. Small and tiny things have a way of wrapping the world in a huge embrace nurturing the whole. I see how important wholeness is in each step and how it occurs naturally. There is much to be said on this vast subject of Laws as they pertain to the many divisions or reflections of presentations to show how it is not so. In my Grief and Great Love I sit with I ask Creator what it is that keeps people going on and I marvel that babies still want to come into the world, and I marvel that women still want to birth babies and that men still love women and that women still love men and that humans still love the Earth. I marvel a lot and shiver to my soul to even dare what it would look like if along any of this the Great Love stopped moving and just ended Itself…. - Joan Sunday 2.3.14


breastfeeding - African woman feeding white baby...




No comments:

Post a Comment