Monday, June 23, 2014

korero









All of my children have had 'encounters' when they were small especially when they were unwell. its also how I could tell they were becoming unwell....they used to see ghosts and get really scared as kids would do. And they would always have nightmares. However, my 5 year old sees them in my house, mainly my room. Recently she woke up in middle of the night and came in by me, that morning she woke up and looked over me and said "mum where's Lovey?" Loveys her elder sister. I said, "in her room, I guess." 

She said, "she was there wen I came in I saw her mum. She was lying next to you." 

I went and asked my elder girl if she came in my room that night and got funny look as she's 15. "No mum I slept in my room why?" 

I said, "oh your sister said she saw you by me early hours this morn." 

"Nope wasn't me." she said. 

My little girl was adamant and positive about who it was described person long and skinny like Lovey and she said had white T-shirt on, her hair was like Loveys, but she couldn't c her face ...so i just left it at that. I asked if she got scared she said, "no mum why would i be scared?" 

This isn't first time she's seen kehua. When we first moved here and we were going sleep in my room and she said, "mum, why is there a man on the roof?" I thought on the roof? I can't hear anyone up there? 

I said, "no ones up there baby. its too dark to get up on roof." 

She said, "he's right there, mum looking at me." she points to ceiling above our heads!? 

I used to get these experiences as child and I remember being totally scared like skin prickling... I looked like reflex with big eyes at ceiling but nothing. She didn't seem scared of him just little puzzled about how he got up there. I asked my Dad who has passed to come back bless our house and take these kehua back to heaven with him. But we still get visitors. sometimes I can feel them or just see like shadows running past. My children are comfortable in our home, but sometimes people come over and I think our kehua don't like them or something I can see sometimes our visitors look uncomfortable or something and want to leave. Others are quite at home.

I would appreciate any similar stories or people with same experiences korero on this. -  Bellamarie Tupu 2.12.14



Hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment