Saturday, June 14, 2014

STUDY BEFORE ACCEPTANCE


Magic Seal Tree of Demons Necronomiconstileby Mikewildt




I don't understand why or how this symbol is a Tree of Demons. It looks exactly like the Tree of Life the Hebrews employed for thousands of years. Second, do you know how to use this? There is a third question, but it has to do with something subtle I sense in the colors the lines and the two figures carrying the Anks. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 

Enlarged the symbols in the circles of each of the three pillars become clear. They are menacing, or they are firm and definite in their purposes. They don't feel good or  perhaps I am off center, and I am responding to old stimuli from the perspectives of superstitious jargon I heard growing up. I need to study this.  





No comments:

Post a Comment