Friday, June 27, 2014

To A Man: a stupid question


dark & lovely woman's smile 





"Do you think gay men prefer straight and married men?" - a woman asked.  

"This must be a women's question" I said. "Men don't have these thoughts, considerations, or talks. The whole of my life on three continents this has never entered a single conversation amongst men." 

"Gregory E. Woods I have to disagree with you cuz if men don't have these thoughts why are their so many down low brothers and the majority are married? I have a gay friend just last night asked me what he going to do with his married man he is seeing cuz he talking about leaving his family to be with him! I got mad cuz I thought about the man's wife! How he can be so deceitful and disloyal with another man." Maurine Steveson


hair flung into the air by belly dancer



"Maurine, those down low brothers are what they are: closet homosexuals. These men are already in that life. I am not referring to those men. I am talking about men deep in their masculinity. Men. Not a semblance of a man. A man! 

For fun I called up some of my friends with the initial question of this feed. Same answer. No man's body can compete with a woman and all her glory. Manhood is so deeply embedded and intertwined with women, their bodies, their moods, needs and the sacred space they all carry that it is dangerous for a predatory homosexuals to approach a man about sex. The consequences of interfering with the mystical and magical that comes from women and from our own women is extremely dangerous for a gay man if he thinks his lusts can take precedence over  the purity and the power of what women gives us. 

For men it is a stupid question. Don't even ask a man something like that. We have sons and daughters to raise and women in our lives that hold answers to questions of existence and living. . ." - Gregory E. Woods, 6.25.14




Sarah Palin at home!!


dark skinned woman's pretty legs in high heels 


hair to the floor of an Arabian woman. 



No comments:

Post a Comment