Sunday, July 13, 2014

Questions to the Alpha Male



Black diva conservative 


 Am I a dream, or a possibility? 


Are you Alpha worthy seems to be a question directed towards an Alpha male, and at the same time a question the woman, who has caught such a man's eye, should hear herself asking herself. 

"Am I worthy of an Alpha Male?"

"Do I fit the profile he'd have? What is that profile, and deeper and beyond the surface of the profile what is the soul of such a man in need of a stands-beside-me-woman, and how strong am I, and what kind of a gift am I as a mate, a conduit, a friend, a source of power?"

These are obviously questions an extraordinary woman would ask. . . - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 2.12.14 



a Black Woman!  


Marilyn Monroe with rose in her mouth. 

actress Rosie Perez 



No comments:

Post a Comment