Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SPACE BETWEEN BREATHS

In the beginning of my first marriage Old Man knocked on my door disturbing my sleep, and romance with an incredible thing to tell me. For the next three, or maybe four hours Old Man told me the Creation story of Life. I couldn't tell how long the story was because his line of consciousness altered mine and I became lost in a space between worlds his words reminded me of when I parted the cloak of existence and entered this journey.
- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories

4.19.13

... deep within the loins springs Life. With words a song, a dream, an idea comes bounding into the forefront of consciousness. It is the continual expression the Creator exemplified in the proverbial 'beginning'. ~ Gregory E. Woods


She stood tall, and boldly before Life. I was in awe.

Powers arise within the beast of a mother's heart to receive her husband, or to perceive the needs of a child, to drink from a lover's cup, to know the deeper things of womanhood. It is a stately posture in one realm of understanding self, but deeper the She of her Being rests knowing the more embolden she becomes in full view of what is dangerous within Creation, and its stories of origin is the source of her powers. These of all of many things makes her formidable, and beautiful, and a subject to behold, a puzzle to muse over, a feeling to know, and embrace. So deep is the feeling of knowing something from the Beyond she creates within a man the grip of his masculine energy lines from within the folds, and shape of her Holy Place, her smile, and deep set eyes of her Heart of Hearts.
- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 3.19.14



No comments:

Post a Comment