Thursday, September 4, 2014

HUNTING PRAYERS

Jules Cox Photography
Nov. 24, 2012
h p of a Indian woman


The 'Say No to Bully' T-shirt is a good and simple symbol to incorporate into young minds, but is the weakest way to deal with the predatory energy in your face as a child. It is as weak as Nancy Reagan's 'Say No To Drugs' jingle.  It, like this sales campaign, is a marketing tool. It is cute, but if a child understood the story of the 3 Little Pigs, for example their understanding of bullying, and the internalizing of the 3rd pig would change their relationship with the Predator energy from a victim to a Protector.

The 'Three Little Pigs' is the story my Mother used repeatedly throughout my childhood until I mastered the craft at 14. This story is a Warrior's story. I use it when I am asked to work with bullies, and gang bangers. I merged this story, and other stories from other tribes, and my own life into my children who grew up to become Protectors.

The stories within people masterfully told and enforced changes the energy bodies of victims, of the prey. It isn't ad and sales campaigns. It is the introspective lives of children's parents that needs to honestly assess their lives because our children mirror not only their parents, but the culture they are born into. Children see every contradiction living in a country bullying other countries, and its own citizenry.

These are my words. - Gregory E. Woods 6.4.13



No comments:

Post a Comment