Tuesday, October 14, 2014

the Love I Lost...



Paula Patton's Precious Moments

Precious star Paula Patton reveals all

PUBLISHED: JANUARY 26, 2010  |  BY RORY EVANS


Paula Patton's pretty legs by Nino Munoz !!!!


In 2010, actress Paula Patton told a wonderful story of love, acceptance, new birth all within the context of her marriage to crooner Robin Thicke. Today, four years later they are separated, and her estranged husband is writing songs to her, and publicly singing those songs to his wife he somehow disappointed profoundly. I guess I could goggle why they're split, but it isn't my way in real life. I wait for people to tell their stories, or what part of their stories they feel I should listen to. The three of us will most likely never meet. The way the brother whines and moans for his lost love is touching. I know what that feels like. And I know a time comes when, as a man, it is time to stop crying for your lost woman... - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.23.14


No comments:

Post a Comment