Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Approach

Jan. 22, 2013


Perryvilla Island


XIV

My father was very clear telling me not to approach women for sex, with the intent to have sex with her "even if you want her". His insistence upon this principle forced its way past my 15 year old body of lust, hormones and wet dreams beginning a process of becoming powerful. Daddy's tutelage and example led me into first a battle ground as an entry point into impeccability. The one trait a warrior needs to be a man is impeccability. Transformation is the guiding energy for the approach Daddy advised me to use; not judgment, or condemnation, but the wisdom to transform. The wisdom to see the importance of this approach created changes, as the years flowed by, and broke ground for new developments. In uncharted waters my sexual desires grew with each year, each creative process, each time I played an instrument, wrote, sang, played, or simply engaged life by the magic it brings. It wasn't easy, but it was easier than whoredom... - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 10.14.14


No comments:

Post a Comment