Sunday, February 15, 2015

In the end it is about LOVE

"There are three steps of forgiveness I learned rather quickly in my living. They are simple to write, but hard to apply. The first one is the easiest for my personality: knowing I have been wronged. Giving up resentment is hard when it comes as a personal and direct and deliberate attack, and as I have aged and matured reaching out to the offender with love has become easier and easier and easier." - Gregory E. Woods 


©2010 Peter Salama Photography. All Rights Reserved
Jan. 13, 2010


Stephanie
©2010 Peter Salama Photography. All Rights Reserved

"I believe in something in the light. I've seen it and known it the length of my life. It was my childhood that graced it with play things making it volatile to teachers who were afraid of light, yet trembled in the darkness of non-creative forces. 

I remember so much."  - Gregory E. Woods 5.31.13


Stephanie by Peter Salama ©2010
Jan 13, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment