Sunday, March 29, 2015

TO LIVE TO LEARN TO BE ALIVE

Gillian Alexander is the founder and holder of
 Founder and Holder of Sacred Space at Sacred Touch


Life

For most of my 30's I had a deep yearning for death as I felt it would free me. But I had a stronger connection to my son and that was the thread that bound me to life. In the past few years I have developed a deep love for life.

Because I have explored my relationship with death in such depth I do not fear it. It is this that frees me; my letting go of that ultimate fear.Gillian Alexander, March 7, 2012



"I just found a message in my Facebook spam message folder from the sister of the woman whose photo this is - I actually saw it from someone else's photos, so it seems to be doing the rounds, unfortunately, because it was meant to be held in a private folder." - Gillian Alexander 6.16.12

 

No comments:

Post a Comment