Saturday, April 25, 2015

an ELDER TALK: Crossed legs

beautiful legs of a mature Megan 2
A woman's crossed legs speak directly to something and speak about things we (men) cannot touch save by permission. I learned that difficult art in my late teens. Or rather I began to learn that language as a teenager because of my mother's tutelage. So subtle the art I hesitate to share it in this medium. This is one of those things best absorbed between a boy and a man on a walk, or in the quiet excitement of girl watching anywhere there are women to pay attention to. That venue, or setting makes the impression of the words, the insights into women, and the women's reactions to our presence potent. In a public setting man to boy is felt at deep levels by older women. They sense the exchange and at anytime I can, and have interrupted a woman's shopping asking her opinion, or including her in the conversation. The effect is immediate and brings every point home. I've never had a negative experience with this style of teaching a boy, or young man. Women are glad to participate in the developmental process. It is a womb contribution. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 12.2.14


conservative woman 

crossed legs of middle age woman 



No comments:

Post a Comment