Wednesday, April 15, 2015

ANNE HECHE


Anne Heche, director & actress


Anne Heche. One of the most compelling character actresses in my estimation. I watch anything with her name in it. I think part of the respect for her is what I sense to be an inherent part of her character: curiosity and integrity. There is a keen and high intelligence within her that holds me like a moth to flame devoted to what the moth does not know how to articulate. In real life her commitment to her family and the concepts of families, which is ever changing in modern life, Anne Heche has created a business to assist in the health of our bodies with a product line, Tickle Time.
 
- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories



Anne Heche's family portrait (2012)


"Kids hate putting on sunblock and it’s really awful for their eyes and their skin, so I wanted to make something fun." -- Anne Heche on Tickle Time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment