Friday, April 10, 2015

I MISS YOU


Gentleness of her love ... 

Encantamento

' in your absence my chest hurts,
The pain that only your presence healing,
A grip that my soul ' erodes,
Taking me to extreme madness!

In the distance the thought builds
The nostalgia that to you if i finalises,
Feeling that in me does not destroy
This love, love of such tenderness!

It is so tender that just ended the bitterness,
When your breath reconstructs,
In me the sweet and cream honesty...

Oh sweetness that in my body seethe
The desire for between your beauty
Charm that the flower, while your beauty!'

(( Valkyrie lamb & loucopoeta ))



gentle beauty quiet storm 


ENCANTAMENTO

“Na tua ausência meu peito dói,
A dor que só a tua presença cura,
Um aperto que minh'alma corrói,
Levando-me a extrema loucura!

Na distância o pensamento constrói
A saudade que de ti se me apura,
Sentimento que em mim não destrói
Este amor, amor de tamanha ternura!

É tão terno que finda a amargura,
Quando o seu alento reconstrói,
Em mim a doce e nata candura...

Oh doçura que em meu corpo rói
O desejo, por entre tua formosura
Encanto que à flor, sua beleza mói!"

((Valquíria Cordeiro & Loucopoeta))

No comments:

Post a Comment