Sunday, May 24, 2015

altered sky altered moon



mystery of Jessica Alicia Bertrand by Curtis Noble in shadow !!!!


Curtis Noble Photography,

When I look at this photograph I remember the old knowledge and the impression Old Man gave me of life in his teachings to me. He didn't use these words, but the words he used changed in my body and became words I can say today because this photograph of Jessica Alicia Bertrand pulls them out.
"The mysteries within express themselves in moments between light and shadow the way death, or essential questions pose in the light of discoveries between the cracks and crevices of our awareness subtly shifting who we are and our perception of things" - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 2.20.15




Mother nursing on bike


 

No comments:

Post a Comment