Tuesday, May 19, 2015

SACRED WOMAN: MEREANA

Mereana Taki
August 13, 2013
My jaw initially dropped astounded, and pleased at the revelation of so mysterious a woman! Head, and thoughts spinning the beauty of your form in my mind before it began to think was overwhelming until I saw something a bit beyond the enormous range of your sensuous powers. That is a longer way of describing the way a combination of things comes together within your body, and what I just said is a way of avoiding speaking as a man seeing how powerful and beautiful you are as a vulnerable, and strong, and mature woman.

One of the more profound things to suddenly see anew within you, Mereana, springs from a well spring of not only expectation, but wonder! It is not enough to note how good you look, but to see the framework of a divine formula that expresses and captures an intangible Mereana, and the forceful presence of Ngaronoa Mereana Taki. It is a task pulling everything the other senses does to my sense of masculinity, and what it enlightens within the scope of what is divine to my spirit, beautiful to my eye, and immeasurably an embrace.

Somehow we are kindred souls. I acknowledge that. Your sharing is bold. It crosses boundaries, and lanes polite society deems important in an effort, perhaps, to lighten the burden of subjugation of mind, and spirit as the body, the physical body learns to speak from a language contrary to deception, or lust into the cauldrons of eternal souls who see you.

Still that is a long way to react to how good you look, Mereana. I am glad you shared this picture. It allowed me to share these perspectives.

- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 
8.22.13

Mereana Taki on August 16, 2013

August 16, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment