Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Around the Waist



pregnant Sarah Baxter-Arias wearing
Fem N Fancy Waistlets by Sensualista Milayo Negesti (2014)



Fem N Fancy Waistlets are not just for pleasing your man with multi colored eye candy, although they work like majic. lol

Fem N Fancy Wasitlets motivate women to release unwanted weight, help fibroids shrink, reduces cramps, increase positive self image, makes women feel beautiful again, remedies headaches, protects, attracts love, fosters sobriety, excites sensuality, pumps up personal power, ge...ts women in line with purpose, treats depression, clears mental clutter, increases business ops, calms nerves, make wome feel sacred, make women feel special, make women feel again & they have more FUN doing it.

I'm not only the designer, I wear Fem N Fancy Waistlets to help shift things in my life. Women share their healing stories with me everyday. What's your story? My story is I choose FUN over anger! I put that FUN spirit into evey Fem N Fancy Waistlet I touch.

I am. 
 - Sensualista Milayo Negesti 




wearing her creation,
Fem N Fancy Waistlets
(2012)



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Dawn Wolf! I am so grateful and surprised to be featured.

    ReplyDelete