Thursday, July 23, 2015

an Oracle


On Eleven Years as a Modern Oracle

by Jennifer Posada on May 14, 2015




elegant white woman in black dress
"... You see, I was born remembering.  I remembered my past lives as an Oracle, and I knew this was my work in the world.  I remembered my soul journey, and had access to my very ancient wisdom from long ago.  I had watched worlds crumble, and be re-born.  I remembered all the way back to when the earth wasn’t solid yet, and was something we were dreaming into being…dreaming into form.  I remembered how to go to the place of all the information in the universe.  I remembered how to see and talk to beings, who were my friends, and how to see people’s “colors”, or auras, and offer them healing with the energy through my hands.  But my most sacred gift was that I felt the sacredness in all things…the love in all things, and because I felt that I was the most intimate form of this sacred love to myself, I loved myself.  When I saw that the adults around me didn’t know this beautiful love in themselves, I knew, beyond the shadow of a doubt, what I was here to share with the world.
And so I have been sharing it…


I have taught thousands of people all over the world, in nearly 100 countries, and shared my writings with millions of people.  I have written a book, The Oracle Within, that has been received with such beautiful acclaim that I am deeply humbled.  I have taught at the sacred sites of Delphi, Greece, and in the glorious temples of ancient Egypt.  I have sat by the spring where I lived as a Nymph, and gotten teary-eyed letting my gaze fall on the ruins of the sanctuary where the Oracle gave prophecy for 1,000 years at the temple of Apollo, after the Goddess religion was overturned.  I have sailed down the Nile and run with the wind in my hair through great columned halls of temples where the Oracles of Egypt once slid their bare feet along the smooth stone.  I am always both ancient and modern.  I am the same girl who became a Priestess, again, and again, and again, and also the girl who likes to DJ dance parties and listen to loud music driving in my car.  After all, good dance parties are some of the closest experiences to the ancient rituals we once all knew.  All that is missing is the memory of the true power of what we carry inside of us.  And that is coming back.  It is time for what I call in my book, The Oracle Within, “The Great Remembering”..." ~ Jennifer Posada


No comments:

Post a Comment