Monday, July 27, 2015

WHAT ISN'T THERE IS THERE

Kim Kardashia
I've long loved the illusion of glamour. It is right up there with other illusions, chief of which is the illusions we sell to ourselves.Those illusions I don't love, but I pay attention to them. Mine are and have been compelling. I had to follow some of them to their place of origin. Each time my mind opened up and expanded, and like Albert Einstein said, my mind once expanded did not return to its original form. Bursting the illusion is easier than stalking it the way one stalks solitude. It is within solitude illusions come out. Unable to hold a hiding place from a diligent hunter illusions will involuntarily pop out of hiding because it is not in their skill level to do such a thing. Well, it's not that illusion cannot hide. It cannot hold itself with the anticipation of being discovered. The way illusions are it better not to be surprised. The host may retain his or her illusions should they be startled prematurely. 

I've met a lot of melancholy in my life, but much more joy and contentment than pain. I don't know if these things are to be measured accurately, or at all. They need to be felt like any relationship as we develop and mature. - Gregory E. Woods 9.29.13



Marilyn Monroe collage of blown skirt in movie Seven Year Itch

sports wife

No comments:

Post a Comment