Tuesday, August 4, 2015

TWO IDEAS OF SELF



Charlize Theron said,
'The people who inspire me are the ones who just live life and
live it in a way that's good-natured. Do unto others what you want done unto yourself.'


pink stockings worn by
Daniela Raquel Luna she is selling for $55 online
· 
 


IS VANITY FAIR? 

I'm selling my worn nylons and stockings. First come first served. Comment on the ones you want to buy. I take western union or paypal. Hurry before they sellout! $55 dollars and a special note from me heart emoticon." - Daniela Raquel LunaJuly 3, 2015 



"Very interesting estimation of value, of self and the market. Is vanity fair I asked myself a moment ago thinking about this sell of your worn nylons and stockings. Perhaps, I am looking to deep and this is a business transaction in a fringe market of sexual fetishes? I don't know the answer to any question I asked. It is just intriguing the things people do and the things people value." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.4.15



No comments:

Post a Comment