Monday, October 5, 2015

TO TELL THE KISS


Bolivian model Gaylecita Dulce said
 'In one kiss you'll know everything I haven't said!'
June 25, 2015 

 


Using Pablo Neruda's words in any of three Romantic languages is a powerful experience promised. Once promised as a recipient there are obligations that transcend the moment's magic into a future together, if that inspiration is the women's intent?

""En un beso, sabras todo lo que no he dicho." or " Dans un baiser , vous saurez tout ce que je ne l'ai pas dit." or "In one kiss, you'll know everything I haven't said."

This was my reaction the one time I experienced such a moment as a gift to my soul. A child came from that relationship; as did enormous bounty and baffling consequences.

But, that is another story. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 7.3.15



No comments:

Post a Comment