Monday, November 2, 2015

on Red Road



This passed Saturday morning some kind people knocked on my door and offered to save my soul. I don't understand why people still want to convert me and convince me about a reality that does not suit my spirit. I tried it Believe Me. I was kicked out of church when I asked in Sunday-school if Jesus had a girlfriend? So I went back to my people and decided to walk the red road just like my grandfather did. 
 
- Gianni Crow, September 10, 2015  

Gianni Crow
introspection


"If you are a person who walks in beauty and harmony with nature, and are generous, kind, and fair to others , then you are most certainly doing what The Great Spirit/ God/The Creative Forces put you on Earth to do." - JoAn Easton Marchese (Sept. 22, 2015)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment