Sunday, November 8, 2015

the Prophecy of Love


Lisa Marie Talavera & Jason Ariel her boyfriend

"Life is the expression of the Reason for being. The Reason represents the intelligence that is within all things. For example, it is the power within a seed, when planted in the garden grows step by step to the fulfillment of its reason for being. Everything has a purpose, a time and a season. As we enjoy the abundance of fruits and vegetables that are harvested at this time in the cycles or seasons of life, remember that Autumn is a wonderful example of the fulfillment of life in many plants.

The question of changing your life for the better is answered by finding the real you which is your inner purpose."

When you took your first breath of life Jason, you became a living being.. And at that moment there is no doubt in my mind that your mother & father looked down at you and didn't feel the specialness that is what you are... The shocking thing is, 30 years later from the day you took first your first breath.. Now fully grown into a man, I have not one doubt in my mind how undeniably unique & special you truly are, and that everyone around you knows and sees it.. because of your integrity, your strength, your intelligence & inarguably noble values that were born in the heart so pure 30 years ago today.. and still live beating strong in your heart, in your body.... Oh, and did i mention you look like a God?

My goodness let me just take one moment and thank you for being gorgeous dear.. everyday I get to wake up and lay my eyes on you I feel blessed... Blessed to have such a statuesque boyfriend who inside & out stands for everything good in life. The stars were aligned when you were created my baby. You are so very special. Everyone knows how good of a person you are and that they can count on you...

You are the antithesis of selfish, simply the most selfless good person I know, and for that reason alone every day by just being alive you have fulfilled your reason for life. On this day all I want to say is Happy Birthday to the one without whom my life is incomplete.... Because of the pure joy, love and happiness you bring to my life and the lives of others. I know one day you will marry me and make me the happiest woman on earth. One day when you continue to bring that love & devotion to me & our future family.

This day, the day you were born, is simply the best day of my life. I promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and I promise to make your year even more... Thank you for being my boyfriend, my best friend, the light in my day, my support, my strength, my reason for being and the love of my life... I love you to the end of the earth and back Jason Ariel... — Lisa Marie Talavera 11.8.13


November 8, 2013 · 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment