Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What Does This Say To You?


Sandy Merwine said, "break free!"
 
Robert Williams said, "No boundaries can hold u back."
 
Chevelle Burke said, "Break the chains and go free"




N'ative man broken chains


I sing the songs to the wind
I call to my Ancestors
I accept the strength

I have the will
I stand not alone
My soul is guided ~ my spirit is free
It is not I who stand alone, but with the Spirits who guide me ...
For I am Free ...
Of the first, the ones that will be, and the last.
I AM Native !!!!
 





Roger Baird said "I am a free man...your chains cannot keep me down..."

Edna Mae Baldridge said, "No more in bondage, my soul is free. I am in harmony with myself."

Gregory E. Woods said, "Freedom is known by its contradictions and denials."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment