Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Love Letter




Bai Ling's secret place for her special someone ...

For my special someone:

 I could not sleep last night till almost 4am. You come to me in my space so near, you are so gentle just quietly seating there watching me, watching me without a word, I turned on the fire and sit there too with you... Gently you watch me getting warm with your sensitive eyes that I adore, blue like the beautiful sea... You smiles suddenly ... slowly I take off my socks, ...slowly I put my feet near the fire so close I can almost feel, feel your eyes ...
 
Quiet the whole world only us speaking in silence like a gentle dance, yes we dance in silence, slow steps, just like how we first met, your lips heated my ear, my body and my heart... Music dances too with fire with joy with the sound only we can hear ... I like these moments when you just come to me, I like these moments you are so near, I like these moments when universe connecting us just like this... yes you come to me but why ? ...
When I think of you I think of tender love, I am Sending that love to you, here it comes ...
 
Bai Ling, actress January 3, 2016  

No comments:

Post a Comment