Thursday, January 14, 2016

Becky WORLEY



Becky Worley, ABC correspondent & technology analysis !!!!




Becky Worley, ABC correspondent


 I confess I am drawn to listen to ABC news in part because of your beauty, the way you speak with joy and surprise. These two attributes are refreshing in the morning. Unlike most personalities who love and enjoy technical development and inventions you express a child like sense of wonder that is infectionous. I don't know about your personal life, but I can assume you are a mother and wife by the care in your touch and the way you look at people.

This is my humble tribute to your commitment to excellence. I wish I had young children at home to sit with me in the morning to look closely at how you speak, how you respond to stimuli and engage an unseen audience. I used to do that with the CBS anchor Kathleen Sullivan in the 1980's. It was quite a discussion that came about with my girls after moments like this.
Anyway, they are grown now, on their own and doing well. What they learned from Ms. Sullivan and others including their mother and mine are imprinted within their core. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 12.14.15





Becky Worley on the road again. (2012)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment