Saturday, January 16, 2016

R A G E



Tiara Kristine has a story of rage and overcoming ...
January 16, 2015  


My rage was in full effect but I didn't want to fight him. I just wanted to get out of the house. He ran into the kitchen and I jumped out the bed and grabbed some shoes and attempted to run down the hall but he caught me. His rage made him stronger than he already was. He slammed me against the wall and pulled a big ass butcher knife to my neck.
 
"Say something now you smart mouth bitch. I will fucking kill you" he snarled at me!
 
In that moment I realized he had been attempting to Break Me all this time, and it didn't work and now he is losing it. My Rage was put on the back burner as my energy shifted into Power, and I had it. I relaxed my body and looked him straight in the eyes. 

"Do it"


Excerpt of Life....22 years old I realized no man could break me and in an empowered state he would not hurt me.

 __________________________
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment