Wednesday, January 27, 2016

White Folks



Mereana Taki says, I don't hate white people.
 I challenge every single national myth (they've) erected in (their)
own name at the expense of my people...



"... I don't hate WHITE People I challenge every single national myth you've erected in your own name at the expense of MY PEOPLE on whose backs you lifted yourselves out of obscurity and now you want me to stay silent and invisible while you go all the way to burying MY PEOPLE in your mental illness? Don't answer that ... its rhetorical.
I don't hate God/s I simply do not accept anyone performing Spiritual lobotomies on generations of MY PEOPLE while sewing a blue eyed blonde god onto their tongues if they want to be accepted by you and get some of the basic necessities of life you stole from us in the first place!" - Mereana Taki 1.27.16


 

No comments:

Post a Comment