Wednesday, April 20, 2016

THANK YOU. You Made A Difference!



Many of you participated through prayers, heartfelt words, deep spirits in how I angled my soul to the fact, the reality of my father dying last month. It meant a great deal to me. I was taken aback not expecting such an outpouring. But, I needed it.

Some of you thankfully showed up at the funeral ceremony. That was powerful. It was as if acts of power were manifesting in the physical form. It left me awash with gratitude and wonder!

There are things I don't understand about my father's dying and his death. But, what I have came from a lifetime with Daddy.

From my heart thank you all for the depths your encouragement came from. All of you! - Gregory E. Woods​, Keeper of Stories 4/20/16



Daddy dancing at grandson, Lemuel's wedding December 4, 2010.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment