Sunday, September 11, 2016

A Creation story creates life...


A better way to think, be and spend this day, September 11, 2016.
Maitrieya Sandess with a homeless brother who engaged her on the street Sept. 11, 2016.
It was quite the energy exchange. It is amazing how light sparks life and life creates light!


"In my life, I cross paths with so many interesting people. He said he liked my pants, and from there it struck a conversation of learning that he is also a Virgo (bonus), has worked in retail, is writing a novel which he recited the first two chapters to me (it was really good!), and is currently homeless due to unfortunate situations. I believe that there are no mistakes. Everyone has a unique story, and as we parted I said to him "good luck"! His response was "There is no luck. You 'make it be' ". I love these little blessings that I receive. People make my life rich, and God always knows what he's doing. Happy Sunday." - Maitrieya Sandess (Sept. 11, 2016)


No comments:

Post a Comment