Thursday, November 10, 2016

Food as Pain.


Jessa Hinton happy wearing a Christine Holly swimsuit. (2016)



For my female followers, this post is for you❤️ its long I know, but I hope it's worth it.


I came into the modeling industry late in the game (26 to be exact and after having Ky) and I'd like to say I was fortunate enough to have a good head on my shoulders. I have been called pretty much every sh*tty name. Old, fat, anorexic, someone who needs to eat a cheeseburger. Someone who needs to stop eat...ing cheeseburgers. Whatever it was, I didn't give a sh*t. Until I broke and let it affect me. I sunk into a hole and couldn't get myself out. I stopped eating and hated who I saw in the mirror. I was lying to people around me saying that I had just eaten, even tho I hadn't. I avoided dinners where I'd be tempted & then I'd sneak cereal in the middle of the night. Because I felt guilty. 

For the men and women who like to sit behind social media & troll/ make rude comments... You don't understand & I get that. I have very little to complain about and a lot to be thankful for. But you are not me, nor the other people who have struggled with body dismorphia.

At age 27 I became anorexic & self loathing. After almost a year of self sabotage, the support team around me pulled my ass out and I started saying F*ck this. I wasn't happy and wanted to start becoming happy again. Anorexia is a disease and all eating disorders should be taken seriously. If you have been following me for a while now you know I love my pizza. And my Carl's jr. And well.... Just about everything.

I had to cut back because I wasn't feeling healthy. I liked how I looked but I felt sluggish and not as productive. I made the choice to cut out dairy and cut back on wine/ most breads. I STILL enjoy but not as much. I feel better than ever. Most people would say their 20's are their prime. Bi%ch I'm loving how my 30's are going.

This is an Un-edited pic from @dreamstatelive wearing @christineholly 's new swimsuit line. These 2 people are very special to me and know how to make a woman feel beautiful. With self love, hard work and a good support team.... No matter if you've had a baby, what your age or weight is- Kid, you'll move mountains ❤️ I stand and support all you ladies out there doing your thing!

by Jessa Hinton


Jessa Hinton wearing a Christine Holly swimsuit late night on the beach somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment