Tuesday, November 22, 2016

JUST SAY NO!


Vanna Rae in bed of money 2
November 22, 2014 · 
 


A Michael F. Renegar looking at Vanna Rae's picture wrote, "You are so very alluring... How could any man resist?" I scratched my head remembering something important about seduction and manhood.

"Resistance is the bedrock of maturity and the defining point of character. However, the truth is those two things melt and mean nothing in the face of the right resistance from the right woman. My father told me this in essence when I was a boy of 15. I remember discovering the truth of it as a man. By then my character had been developed and maturity was doing what it does: becoming." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.9.15


Vanessa Videl crossed her legs pulled up her long dress as she did ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment