Sunday, November 6, 2016

musings held close to craft



Charlize Theron said, 'We all understand situations where it's swim or drown. Sometimes we surprise ourselves when we start swimming and see how well we can do it!'

            
.

Christina Ricci in black outfit contrasts her pale skin. It is sexy. What is more appealing is what she says and thinks. For example she once said, "I'm very shy. I can't even act that well when the camera's not on. I get really embarrassed." She pointed out, "I don't have any training, and I don't believe in training. Of course, people who don't have any training always say that."

From people who are OK in their craft, or mediocre such declarations are held in contempt by accomplished people. But, for those who are autodidactic learning is their teacher. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 12.6.15
 

No comments:

Post a Comment