Thursday, February 16, 2017

Against the Grain!




Anne Bancroft was enough of a woman, a seductive beauty to distract me from the magical power of Black women! It bothered me a spell, but freed me in a sense because her beauty was smoldering, and that effect pulls the soul to play. It was a pity in my mind we never got to meet. It would have cost me my Negro card! - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories Feb. 16, 2017













Nikki Minaj has many detractors. It takes strength to stand out, make differences count and develop as an artist, a woman in the spotlight! It is a courage gossips do not have that fear cannot occupy. - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 2.16.17


Naomi Campbell is dangerous with what she has, who she is and what she fights for...
- Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 8.23.16


No comments:

Post a Comment