Friday, February 17, 2017

LIFE under Trump!


This is one of the things President Affront doesn't comprehend:

The Treaty of Ghent (8 Stat. 218), signed on December 24, 1814, in the city of Ghent, Belgium. This was the peace treaty that ended the War of 1812 between the United States and the United Kingdom. The treaty restored relations between the two nations to status quo ante bellum, restoring the borders of the two countries to the lines before the war started in June 1812.[note 1][1] The Treaty was approved by the UK parliament and signed into law by the Prince Regent (the future King George IV) on December 30, 1814. It took a month for news of the peace treaty to reach the United States, and in the meantime American forces under Andrew Jackson won the Battle of New Orleans on January 8, 1815. The Treaty of Ghent was not fully in effect until it was ratified by the U.S. Senate unanimously on February 17, 1815. It began two centuries of peaceful relations between the U.S. and Britain, although there were a few tense moments such as the Trent Affair.




 This is one thing he is know for:

Rachel Maddow reports on an awkward conflict as the family of Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is looking to buy the Miami Marlins as the Trump administration considers making the current owner of the Marlins the U.S. ambassador to France. [video]



This is the way it is gonna be:

Stopped at the Shell Gas Station and as I pulled in, I noticed these two cops looking at a woman who was smoking while fueling up. I'm thinking "wow, what an idiot! She's going to blow us all up!" So I go in to pay for my gas and buy a Powerball ticket and as I was checking out ...I hear someone screaming "look outside." The woman's arm was on fire!!! She's running around like a chicken with its head cut off, waving her arm around and just going nuts.

Being the self proclaimed CSI agent that I am I went out there as the cops were holding her on the ground and putting the fire out with an extinguisher. After all the craziness, I started walking to my car and I saw that the cops were putting her in handcuffs. Some dude at the pump next to mine was like, "Oh hell no!"

I despise drama but this dude seemed like a jerk so I wanted to see if he was going to get himself arrested too! So this guy asked the cops what in the world they were arresting her for, like catching her arm on fire wasn't punishment enough? I kid you not, the cop looked him dead in the eye and said, "For waving a Firearm"... anon




After successfully explaining what Uranium is Donald Trump tries his hand at other periodic table elements:

Donald Trump intelligence.


After successfully explaining what Uranium is Donald Trump tries his hand at other periodic table elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment