Thursday, August 17, 2017

Let Her Talk About FOOD.


Màat Petrova shopping for vegetables. July 2017.


My diet is plant based. Vegetables.. Fruits... Whole Grains...
I eat wild caught fish once or twice a month. And even that is not fresh like getting it fresh out the ocean as when I visited Ghana.
____

I never get BV, I may get a yeast infection once a year if that. My pumpum stays happy. Because of my mouths diet, my emotional diet (letting go of hurt, pain, anger), my vaginal diet (my lovers health and chemistry with my body). - Maat Petrova (July 25, 2017) 



Màat Petrova and a child by Jah 772.


Children's partiality to vegetables begins with the parent. Lotus loves dark leafy greens raw (vitamins a, c, k, minerals antioxidant, fibre)
with some homemade dressing::
Olive oil
Braggs aminos
Acv...
Cilantro
Onions
Garlic
Parsley
Cayenne pepper
___
You'll figure out the portions.. but its yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment