Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tribute to a A MAN among MEN!


Dick Gregory and his daughter, Ayanna Gregory.


"I have never known a more brilliant and powerful human being. Thank you Daddy for an extraordinary life and legacy. What you brought to this planet is unparalleled. I am clear that you were ready. You're work here was done. And in the midst of all the chaos and confusion, you left here with so much peace, grace and clarity. And for that I am beyond grateful. The joy of getting to spend a lifetime with you far exceeds the sadness in my heart. I can't wait to receive your instructions from the other side. I love you Great Warrior! We will carry your light. The seeds you have planted in me have set the foundation for the healing work that has become my life. Your legacy continues..."



No comments:

Post a Comment