Monday, September 18, 2017

Beautiful Spirit.



Awe, she inspires.

"Unbelievable" throughout time has been the reaction beautiful women have been curious about seeing how they affected men in awe of them and their beauty. Beauty, in the Bible is explained and dismissed as being vain. It negates the natural tendency of women to be beautiful, enjoy being beautiful and learn how to be a beautiful woman. Without an Elder it becomes too difficult. With an Elder guiding your passions and directing your energies on the path Life gave you deepens Beauty, transforming it into spiritual qualities will separate her from the ordinary, which is the goal of being beautiful. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories Jan. 13, 2017





"IF your daughter could joke "Dad, my mom still have feelings for you" that means dad and daughter have a good friendly relationship. We could throw jokes of that sort to each other. Good, right? Well, I hope that those feelings aren't ones that border on something like "I hate Trump!" or "I hate your Communist friends!" LOL! Lookin' back three decades, I'd admit, yes; politics, hardline politics figured in my past and how I waded around it as I held on to fatherhood. Remembering heals. It is surrender. Humility. My life was as far (or close) as I made it myself. There were many pieces and people around, a hard and dangerous time--but it was me who made it, good or bad." - Pasckie Pascua Jan. 12, 2017



Older and powerful Elder.



No comments:

Post a Comment