Sunday, October 8, 2017

Colored Women


Colored Woman by Pasckie Pascua.
acrylic. watercolor. pens. sharpies. pastels. oil. paper canvas.


"Colored Woman." by Pasckie Pascua brings into focus the way a woman's 'invisible' colors can look at some point in a day, within a moment of transitional thought. Maybe. That may have been a deflection from the initial reaction, which was the sensual movement of her body catching my senses. It was so sudden, I caught myself , looked around to check my surroundings... Each time I look at it I look into movements... - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 9/20/17 





Colored maid stained by Kevin Wak Williams will be in the upcoming
Black Art In America Fine Art Show at the Faison Firehouse Theater
October 23rd - 25th 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment