Thursday, February 8, 2018

What Did I See?


face of Shyna Chung by Roland Dawson. 2017 


Her face peers into changes. Don't know if perception is changed by the eyes I have, or the perception of form I can play with, or her face has the mysterious capacity to shift its beauty and its focus at will this way, or that! As a child, I found few faces, like Shyna Chung's, fashioned by shifting powers with their own design to command alteration of perception, the perception of beauty, and the penetrating capacity to be seen other ways by a shift in direction!

It was hard to explain as a child, and no easier grown up! But, power of compelling faces is none lessen by any disability to describe what I think I see, say I perceive, and want to see. Again, Mr. Dawson I love the subtly of your work
! - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 9/21/17 



No comments:

Post a Comment