Saturday, May 12, 2018

Help my Unbelief.



There was a time in my life I searched for a wife intelligently. During this period I met Jehovah Witness women spreading their doctrine in tiny little group huddles, and occasionally a Catholic nun, or two who would peak my attention! I have stories about the one's from each camp who aroused me causing me to put in work to persuade the one I'd singled out to be my mate! To another person, it is a credulous request bordering on sacrilegious. To me, it was an untapped approach, a venture worth taking, a hunt prepared for over the preceding years stalking solitude.

In the end, I wanted to do things the old way. I asked my Grandfather Teacher to find me a wife.

Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories
2/12/18

Nun's unbridled passions are secrets. Well, that is what a lot of us men tell ourselves. I only had one real possibility of breaking through the shell of a Nun to find the shell hiding her core that needed the balance of a husband. If it weren't for the senior woman present in that small group of Nuns, I would have courted her, and possibly been her husband. That was a long time ago. I fared better waiting for Jan. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 5/12/18 


No comments:

Post a Comment